The Do You ? Saint-Tropez Festival was created in 2014 based on an original idea of the C.A.P (Cercle pour l’avenir de la Presqu’île de Saint-Tropez- The friends for the future of Saint-Tropez), an association of local people from all walks of life, but who all love their town.
Once again, they are in charge of the “Fête de la musique” festival in partnership with the town of Saint-Tropez. Do You? Saint-Tropez offers a showcase programme and live performances on an open air stage at the famous Place des Lices / Place du XVIème corps.
Tuesday 21 June:
– 7:30pm-8:00pm: Romtom
– 8:15pm-8:45pm: Claire Keim
– 9:00pm-9:45pm: Amandine Bourgeois
– 10:00pm-11:00pm: She is Cake
– 11:15pm-00:15am: Dax Riders
Wednesday 22 June:
– 7:30pm-8:00pm: Mahogany
– 8:15pm-8:45pm: Selim
– 9:00pm-9:45pm: Julien Voulzy
– 10:00pm-11:00pm: Les Innocents
– 11:15pm-00:15am: Les Gushs
For more information: https://www.facebook.com/cap.st.tropez